Disneyland Paris Events
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Special Events at Disneyland Paris
Disneyland® Paris holds all kinds of magical events throughout the year. These include:
For a weekend of electronic music and magical moments, Electroland at Disneyland Paris takes place on the weekend of July 4, 2020!
Disneyland Paris are yet to release full details of the event, but as and when they do, we will update our website to keep you informed.
Sign up by email to receive information about the line-up, as well as special offers and updates about Electroland 2020 and Disneyland Paris.
It’s back! Are you and your family ready to live your best lives and sparkle with the joy of diversity during Disneyland® Paris Pride from 8pm to 2am on 6th June 2020? Dress like a dream, feel fabulous and for the first time ever, experience Disneyland® Park like never before - loud, proud and alive with all the colours of the rainbow
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the incredible delights we have lined up, ready to make an unforgettable event for everyone.
A fun, vibrant and colourful atmosphere coming to Disneyland® Park for the first time ever
The Magical March of Diversity Parade
A dance party with DJs and special guest performers to be revealed soon
Another chance to perform your favourite Disney song in the Disney Magic Lip-Sync-Along
Disney Characters encounters to share a magical moment with you
The rare chance to ride a selection of our thrilling attractions late into the night
And many more magical surprises!
Sign up by email to receive more information about next year’s Magical Pride celebration, as well as other news and updates about Disneyland® Paris events.
Disney Paris Princess Run
Join beloved Disney Characters for a fairy tale adventure like no other.
Feel the magic of every mile, as you run through the heart of Disney Parks with your friends and family at the first ever Disneyland® Paris Princess Run, from 8th to 10th May 2020.
And whether you’re a seasoned pro or a first-time runner, there are races for all the family. Take part in either 5k or 8k runs or do both as part of the 13k challenge. For younger members of the family, there are shorter 100m, 200m and 1k races.
Disneyland® Paris Run Weekend 5th Edition
Experience miles and miles of Disney magic with the runDisney series.
Get set to celebrate a magical running milestone at the Disneyland® Paris Run Weekend 5th Edition, from 24th to 27th September 2020, with a spectacular atmosphere and even more appearances by Disney Characters.
Choose Your race! runDisney Kids races, 5Km, 10Km, Half Marathon races and overcome the Challenge 31Km, Challenge 36Km and Castle to Château for even more medals.
Seasonal Events at Disneyland Paris
Disney’s Enchanted Christmas
There’s nothing more magical than Christmas at Disneyland® Paris.
It’s time to lose yourself in the magic of Disney this Christmas, with a great choice of festive-themed events and attractions in Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.
From 9th November to 6th January 2020, feel the wonder of a special Christmas in the most enchanting of seasonal settings.
There’s chance to unwrap everything Disneyland Paris has to offer, including Mickey’s Christmas Big Band, Disney’s Christmas Parade, Mickey’s Magical Christmas Lights, A Fairy Tale Waltz with Disney Princesses and so much more!
New Year’s Eve Party
Lose yourself in the magic of Disney this New Year’s Eve.
The countdown is on, and for one night only, Disneyland Paris offers a series of spectacular festivities for the whole family. With two epic parades, the joy of late-night attractions*, and a breath-taking fireworks display, this promises to be a night you’ll never forget.
So, dust off your dancing shoes, have your cameras ready and welcome 2020 in style with Mickey, Minnie and friends.
*Selected attractions will be open.
Embark on a mystical journey with Elsa, Anna and friends at Frozen Celebration. From 11th January to 3rd May 2020, the most memorable moments are unleashed during this magical event, where the enchanted forces of nature bring the Frozen legend to life.
From experiencing the all singing all dancing Frozen: A Musical Invitation, and sampling the tantalising tastes of Arendelle, to ending your day in sensational style with Magic Over Lake Disney*: The Frozen Edition – a spectacular new sound and light show from Disney.
Witness a series of must-see shows and attractions during this brand-new season.
*Illuminating Disneyland® Paris on 24, 27 and 29 January 2020. Free access.
Legends of the Force – A Celebration of Star Wars
Feel the force at Disneyland® Paris as you celebrate the Skywalker Saga from 11th January to 15th March 2020 at Disneyland Paris.
With the rise of a legend, experience a series of new tributes to iconic Star Wars moments, as stunning shows and attractions bring legendary galactic battles and characters – like Darth Vader, BB8, Kylo Ren, and Rey – to life like never before.
Do you have what it takes to face the fury of Darth Vader & Stormtroopers Imperial march?
Marvel Season of Super Heroes
Get ready, and prepare to assemble your recruits for the epic Marvel Season of Super Heroes in March 2020. This action-packed adventure places you in the thick of the action, with shows and interactive experiences that promise to be extra special.
For now, that’s all we know about next year’s event, but if last year is a clue, Marvel Season of Super Heroes 2020 is a must-see event for any MARVEL fan.
More information on Marvel Season of Superheroes 2020 will be added to our website as soon as Disney announce it – so keep your ears peeled in the coming weeks.
The Lion King & Jungle Festival
Have fun with the whole family at this wild, action-packed and character-filled season – The Lion King & Jungle Festival.
Full details of next year’s event will be with us soon, but to give you a taste of what to expect, last year’s festival featured musical shows, live performances, heaps of fun with Characters, and the chance to discover a taste of Africa at Restaurant Hakuna Matata.
Be excited, because if last year was anything to go by, next years will be extra special and full of magical memories.
Disney’s Halloween Festival
Get ready for a terrific time at Disney’s Halloween Festival at Disneyland Paris in 2020.
With details unreleased of next year’s event, we’re not sure what to expect in terms of featured rides and attractions. But while we’re left wondering what’s in store for next autumn, judging by last year, we can expect mysterious events, Disney delights, and Halloween celebrations, parties and treats.
As soon as we have more information about Disney’s Halloween Festival 2020, we’ll update our website to keep you in the loop.
- Party Animals
- Disneyland® Paris Resort is located at Boulevard du Parc, 77700 Coupvray, France
- GPS co-ordinates for parking are: Latitude: 48.876077 Longitude: 2.79646
- Kids aged under 3 enter the park for free!
- Your child won't need a ticket provided they are under 3 years old on the first day you use your tickets.
Parking (per day):
- Motorbikes & sidecars: €10
- Cars: €15
- Coaches: €20
- Motorhomes: €30
- Staying at a Disney hotel? You’ll be able to use the car parks free of charge!
- For safety reasons, height restrictions apply on some rides.
- Some rides also have other recommendations, particularly for expectant mothers or those with heart, back or neck problems.
- These restrictions and recommendations are posted at the entrance to each ride or attraction.
- Accessibility is excellent for guests with disabilities.
- Specially adapted ride and attraction entrances, wheelchair rental, special parking, adapted facilities and much more is available in both parks and at Disney Village.
Food & Drink:
- Large coolbags and picnic hampers cannot be brought into the park.
- Picnics are not allowed, although small snacks such as cereal bars or croissants etc, are permitted.
- Bottled water can be brought into the park and topped up at the drinking fountains.
Specially designated smoking areas can be found throughout both parks. These are clearly marked on park maps and guides.
We will email you an e-ticket which you must print out and take with you. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Costume Rules for Disneyland Paris Events:
Guests are permitted to wear Halloween-themed costumes for the party. However, Disneyland® Paris reserves the right, at their discretion and at any time, to refuse the wearing of certain costumes, such as those that completely mask the face and head and/or costumes/accessories/makeup considered likely to offend other guests. This also applies to accessories deemed to impact the security of attractions, or considered dangerous for other guests (eg. long capes, sticks, dummy weapons, etc.). The following objects are not permitted in the Disney® Parks:
- Objects or toys having the appearance of a firearm (pistol, laser, water pistol, etc.)
- Masks worn by visitors aged 12 and over (except for medical reasons)
- Clothing that drags along the ground
Disneyland® Paris also reserves the right to inspect visually or with specific equipment guests’ clothes, coats and personal belongings at the entrance of the Disney® Parks, and in their enclosures for security reasons including costumes covering the entire body. Visitors wishing to wear a costume of their favourite Disney Character must not pose or sign autographs.
Terms & Conditions
- Same price applies for all guests, adults and children over the age of three. Free for children under age 3.
- To access the evening festivities, a special bracelet will be given to valid ticket-holders upon arrival at the Park entrance.
- The evening festivities may be changed, postponed or cancelled without prior notice, particularly in the event of inclement weather.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, nor can they be linked to any discounts or special offers.
Guests are authorised to wear Halloween-themed costumes during the special Halloween evening event. However, Disneyland Paris reserve the right, at their discretion and at any time, to prohibit certain costumes such as those which completely conceal the wearer’s face or head and/or if they consider the costume/accessories/make-up shocking or inappropriate for our younger guests and their families. The same applies to accessories that could be considered dangerous on attractions for other Guests (e.g. long capes, sticks, weapons factitious etc.) or could affect safety or security within the Park. As a reminder and according to the rules of the Parks, please note that the following items may not be brought into the Parks:
- Any object or toy having the appearance of a firearm (laser, gun, water gun, …)
- Any mask worn by Guests of 12 years of age or older (except for medical reasons)
- Any clothing trailing on the ground.
For safety reasons, Disneyland Paris also reserve the right to visually inspect or use security scanning equipment on your clothing, coats and personal belongings before entry and/ or inside the Parks especially for guests wearing multi layered costumes that cover the entire body. Guests who would like to wear a Disney Character costume commit to refrain from posing for photos and from signing autographs.
Electroland Terms & Conditions
- No drugs are allowed at Disneyland® Paris
- Guests may not wear masks of any kind.
- Proper dress is required at all times, top and bottom garments, as well as footwear, are to be worn.
- Guests will be required to show a proof of age at alcohol selling points, +18
- Handheld camera/cell phone extension poles, such as selfie sticks are not allowed
- Drones and remote control toys are not allowed
- Animals are not allowed at Electroland, with the exception of assistance animals.
- Guests are subject to search upon entry.
- ElectroLand reserves the right to refuse access to any person whose behavior poses a threat to the safety of other visitors or themselves.
- Line-up and set times are subject to change.