Panoramic Night Tour of San Francisco
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Panoramic Night Tour of San Francisco – Intro
Like every great city, San Francisco comes alive at night. Enjoy the sights, sounds and dazzling lights of San Francisco at night on the open-top Panoramic Big Bus Night Tour!
Panoramic Night Tour of San Francisco – Full Details
See the sights and lights of San Francisco on a comprehensive two-hour narrated night tour!
Enjoy views of the city skyline, the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge blazing against a night sky, ride across Bay Bridge to see how Fisherman’s Wharf comes alive at night and more!
Sights you’ll see on the Panoramic Night Tour Big Bus include:
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Union Street
- Nob Hill
- Grace Cathedral
- Treasure Island
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Ghirardelli Square
- Bay Bridge
- The Embarcadero... and much more.
Panoramic Night Tour of San Francisco – Key Info
- Type of Tour:
- Open-top bus sightseeing tour. Note this is not a hop-on-hop-off tour.
- Tours depart daily at 6.30pm and 7pm. 7.30pm during April-October.
- Approximately 1 hour.
- Departure Location:
- Fisherman's Visitor Center (corner of Jefferson and Mason Streets).
- Temperatures can drop during the evening, we suggest you take a warm jacket.
- Tour of San Francisco.
- Not Included:
- Hotel transfers.