Abu Dhabi - Things To Do & Attractions
All Abu Dhabi Attractions
Displaying 1-2 of 2 results
Top things to do in Abu Dhabi
For a sun-soaked, fun-filled day, Abu Dhabi’s most exciting water park Yas Waterworld has over 40 rides, slides and attractions and is the perfect place to cool off with your family or friends!
Ride the world’s fastest roller coaster and experience the adrenaline of motor-racing at the first ever Ferrari theme park! Whether you’re sports cars crazy or not, this is a must-visit when you’re in Abu Dhabi.
Nightlife with a view
Try one of the various rooftop restaurants or bars for a great view over Abu Dhabi skyline as night falls. Ray’s bar in Etihad Towers and Stratos at Royal Meridien both offer amazing views and cocktails.
Beach bums should head for Saadiyat island - a beautiful white stretch of coastline a short taxi or boat from town. You’ll feel like you’re in the middle of the Caribbean, a world away from the city’s hustle and bustle.
A brunch like no other….
Friday brunch at the major hotels is the big social appointment of the week, with as much luxurious food and drink as you can handle. The ones at St.Regis and the Emirates Palace are rumoured to be particularly snazzy.
Getting Around in Abu Dhabi
Most hotels offer shuttles to and from airport - the journey from the airport to downtown is about 40 minutes.
- Taxis are easily available everywhere and are the cheapest form of getting around in Abu Dhabi
- All hotels have taxis outside or will flag them down for you. They also offer limousines if you want to travel in style!
Buses are available, but most visitors tend to just use taxis as they are so cheap. Just watch out for the rush hour traffic!
Abu Dhabi - Quick Facts
- The main language here is Arabic, but English is understood almost everywhere.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Abu Dhabi is hot all year round! From a pleasant mid-20°C from December-February to a scorching 40°C plus from May to September
- Country code: +971
- Police: 999
- Ambulance: 998
- Fire: 997
- 230V AC, 50Hz