Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is the first Ferrari theme park in the world, and an absolute must-do when you’re visiting the UAE!
Whether you’re crazy about sports cars or you’re just looking for a fun-packed and fascinating day out, this full-throttle theme park is filled with rides and attractions that will captivate visitors of all ages.
Ride the world’s fastest roller coaster, experience the adrenaline of motor-racing in advanced racing simulators, and hop into their driving and scenic experiences.
At the world’s biggest indoor theme park you can discover the history behind the legend that is Ferrari in some amazing informative displays - Ferrari World is a fabulous day out whether you’re a Ferrari fan or not!
Ferrari World with transport from Dubai
Choose the “Ferrari World tickets with transport from Dubai” to include transport from central Dubai hotels.
You don’t need to take on the stress of public transport or fighting the traffic – just relax and enjoy your day!
- Thrill Seekers
Once booked, these tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
Ferrari World is open 7 days a week
11am – 8pm
Children aged 3 and under may enter Ferrari World free of charge!
Please note that some rides have height restrictions for your safety
What to wear:
Please wear respectful clothing as a courtesy to other guests in the park
Ferrari World tickets with transport from Dubai
Transport to Ferrari World from Dubai is available on Sundays and Wednesdays
- Pick-ups begin at 8.30am
- Drop-offs will be from 5pm
- Transfers are included from your hotel or a centrally-located meeting point
- Please note that transfers are not included from far-off hotels such as Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa or Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa
- Please ensure that you are at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time
- The transfer inclusive option is subject to minimum numbers
You’ll have about 4 hours to spend at Ferrari World, but please allow longer for pick-up and drop-offs
Ferrari World is conveniently located on Yas Island, just a 30-minute drive from Abu Dhabi city centre and a 50-minute drive from Dubai Marina.
- On the E11 Highway (Sheikh Zayed Road) take Sheikh Zayed Road south, heading towards Abu Dhabi
- Take the Yas Island East Exit (Yas Leisure Drive)
- Follow the blue signs that say ‘Yas Leisure Drive’ until you reach brown tourist signs that read ‘Ferrari World Abu Dhabi’
Getting to Ferrari World via public transport is easy, whether you’re coming from Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
- From Dubai: Dubai Al Ghubaiba Bus Station to Abu Dhabi Bus Station, then take the 190 Bus route to Yas Island.
- From Abu Dhabi: From Abu Dhabi Bus Station (next to Al Wadha Mall) take the 190 Bus route to Yas Island.
Ferrari World with Transport from Dubai
Book the Ferrari World with transport from Dubai Ticket to include transport from centrally located Dubai hotels.