We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
See spectacular shows, conquer thrilling rides, experience up-close animal encounters and get splashed by Shamu the lovable whale – all this and more awaits at SeaWorld – the world’s most famous marine park!
At SeaWorld you’ll venture into the incredible undersea world of the deepest blue oceans and their weird, wonderful and colourful inhabitants.
Here you can experience up-close encounters with penguins, dolphins and sea-lions, get thoroughly splashed by Shamu the world-famous killer whale, stroke stingray’s in their own lagoon and be circled by sharks in a vast underwater tunnel.
You can visit penguins in Antarctica, be turned upside down seven times on Kraken - the tallest floorless rollercoaster in Orlando, fly face down through sea on an epic journey on TurtleTrek.
We offer a wide choice of SeaWorld tickets which include 14 days unlimited admission to Busch Gardens plus other fantastic Orlando parks including Aquatica, Discovery Cove, Universal and more!
© 2019 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. ™/© 2019 Sesame Workshop
- Thrill Seekers
- Nature Lovers
- Learn Something New
- SeaWorld is usually open from 9am until between 6pm and 10pm depending on the season.
- We recommend that you check with the park for the dates you wish to visit.
- Show and event times are also subject to change.
- 7007 SeaWorld Drive, Orlando, FL 32821.
- SeaWorld Orlando is located on the Central Florida Parkway between International Drive and Sea Harbor Drive.
- Parking at SeaWorld is $17 a day for cars and motorbikes and $20 a day for recreational vehicles.
- Book the 3 for 2 ticket and get free parking at SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica!
Facilities include locker rental, nappy-changing and baby-nursing areas, a lost and found area, a foreign currency exchange, 24-hour ATM, lost children’s centre, wheelchair and stroller rental, kennel services and a first-aid centre.
- Restrictions apply on some rides and attractions at SeaWorld according to height and age. These ride restrictions are enforced for your safety.
- In some cases, minors must be accompanied by a supervising companion of 14-years-old or over.
Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Wheelchair access is provided to all shows and attractions at SeaWorld.
- All strollers must be left outside most of the exhibits and attractions.
- A wide range of restaurants are available at SeaWorld, ranging from à la carte meals to self-service outlets, bars and cafés for sandwiches and snacks.
- Please note that large coolers, glassware, food and drink may not be taken into SeaWorld.
- Baby food/formula and food for guests with special dietary needs are permitted.
There are plenty of opportunities for shopping at SeaWorld with over 20 outlets offering a wide variety of gifts, jewellery and souvenirs.
Entrance to SeaWorld.
Transport getting to and from SeaWorld.
SeaWorld Orlando’s top rides include:
Infinity Falls™ - Journey past drenching waterfalls to unearth the secrets of this lost rainforest river on the world's tallest river rapid drop.
Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin™: Choose a “wild” or “mild” version of this first-of-its-type trackless simulator experience and see the icy, majestic South Pole through the eyes of Puck the Penguin!
Manta®: Discover what it’s like to skim, spin, glide and fly like a giant Manta ray on the only flying coaster of its kind anywhere in the world!
Kraken® : Experience Kraken in a whole new way. Orlando’s only floorless roller coaster – is themed after a massive, mythological underwater beast unleashed from the depths of the sea. Riders’ feet dangle as they travel in open-sided seats, riding on a pedestal above the track at highway speeds to heights of more than 150 feet.
Journey to Atlantis®: Journey through watery tunnels into the darker side of the sunken city of Atlantis. But watch out for the sting in the tail – a 60ft plunge into the swirling waters below!
Wild Arctic®: All aboard for this jet helicopter simulator ride as your pilot navigates the perilous icy landscape of the frozen Arctic – home to spouting beluga whales, whiskery walruses and more!
Sky Tower: Enjoy a leisurely ride and a dose of retro cool whilst taking in a birds-eye-view of SeaWorld from the top of the 400ft Sky Tower!
Sesame Street Land™: Enjoy the brand new parade, exciting ridesand meeting your favourite Sesame Street friends ™/© 2019 Sesame Workshop.
SeaWorld Orlando top shows include:
Sea Lion High: The New Class: Join Clyde and Seamore as they go in slippery pursuit of their high school diplomas. Based on an American high school, this fun-filled show also features mischievous otters, a cast of human characters and a 164-stone walrus!
One Ocean®: Featuring Shamu, the energetic, exciting One Ocean show takes you on a truly multi-sensory journey. Some of the pleasures of this spectacular include dancing fountains in vibrant, vivid colours and an incredible soundtrack which combines the unique sounds and rhythms of the ocean.
Dolphin Days®: Atlantic bottlenose dolphins star in this exciting show. See their different personalities and uniquestrength, speed and agility come to life in impressive jumps and swimming
Pets Ahoy®: A cast of unlikely characters including potbellied pigs, doves, ducks, cats, dogs and a few surprise animal guests are the stars of this side-splitting family-friendly show. And best of all, all the stars are enjoying a new lease of life having been rescued from animal shelters by SeaWorld!
SeaWorld Orlando top attractions include:
TurtleTrek®: Track the life of the vulnerable Sea Turtle on an epic 360° journey in TurtleTrek, the amazing attraction at SeaWorld Orlando!
Pacific Point Preserve®: Learn how to tell a sea lion from a seal and have the opportunity to feed these notoriously fun and cheeky SeaWorld inhabitants at Pacific Point Preserve.
Dolphin Cove®: Visit one of the largest dolphin pools in the world and watch intelligent, fun-loving bottlenose dolphins from both above and below the surface of the water.
Manta® Aquarium: Featuring ten, naturalistic aquariums which are home to over 3000 marine creatures including hundreds of rays, a visit to Manta puts you right in the middle of all the undersea action!
Stingray Lagoon®: High-five a velvety, docile stingray as it swims past just beneath the surface of the Stingray Lagoon!
Killer Whale Underwater Viewing: Watch killer whales up-close as they glide by in this special underwater viewing area.
SeaWorld Orlando is located at the intersection of Interstate 4 and FL 528 (Beachline Expressway). This is 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport and 10 minutes south of downtown Orlando.
- From the North: Take the 1-4 West then Exit 72 to the Beachline Expressway. Once on the Beachline, take Exit 1 for International Drive. Turn left at the first lights on International Drive. Turn right onto Central Florida Parkway at the second lights. The SeaWorld Orlando entrance is on the right hand side.
- From the East: Take the Beachline Expressway west to Exit 1 for International Drive. Turn left onto International Drive, then right onto the Central Florida Parkway at the second traffic lights. The SeaWorld Orlando entrance is on the right.
- From the West: Take the 1-4 East towards Orlando and come off at the SeaWorld exit at Exit 71. Bear right onto the Central Florida Parkway as you come off the exit. The SeaWorld Orlando entrance is on the left .