Orlando Attractions & Things To Do
All Orlando Attractions
Displaying 1-16 of 37 results see all
Orlando Attractions & Theme Parks
When you’re visiting the city with some of the best theme parks and entertainment attractions in the world, it would be a real waste to completely pass them by!
Orlando Theme Parks - The Experiences you must do!
We all know the biggest Orlando attraction is the theme parks! If you’re going to Florida for the parks, Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort, Busch Gardens and Sea World are sure to be on your to-do list. But we’ll go a little further – these are the experience you won’t want to miss when you visit the theme parks:
- Feed the giraffes at Busch Gardens
- Feel the rush of the hunt on Jurassic World VelociCoaster at Universal Orlando.
- Dine with Shamu the Orca at Sea World
- Swim with dolphins in Orlando or walk underwater at Discovery Cove
- Join your favourite Disney characters on a Wild West adventure with the Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show at Disney World
Top Things to Do in Orlando besides the Theme Parks
If you fancy taking a day (or more) off from the parks – we’re confident that you won’t regret it!
Who knows - you might be surprised to find that you enjoy the theme parks even more after a bit of “quiet time” away from them.
Kennedy Space Centre
Anyone who ever wanted to be an astronaut will be wowed by the Kennedy Space Center, Nasa’s Launch Facility in Orlando, and kids can fulfil their dreams of becoming a soccer star at Sunny Soccer Day Camps.
Want to get out and explore the area?
Explore the vast Florida Everglades on an airboat ride and take your chance to spot the notorious Florida Alligator.
Celebrating a special occasion in Orlando? Escape from the crowds (and gators) completely on a serene Hot Air Balloon Ride.
In Orlando, anything is possible. You can even learn to fly!
Evening Entertainment in Orlando
While a day in the parks can be tiring to say the least, it’s worth summoning some extra energy for a few of Florida’s famous evening shows!
Travel back in time with Medieval Times Orlando
The Medieval Times Dinner Show Orlando will take you right into the age of chivalry. Expect jousting, fierce sword fights and horseback fights that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
And as the noble knights battle for the pleasure of the King and the Queen, you will feast on a 4-course banquet fit for a king. Totally worth exploring the Medieval Times!
And if you decide to have an early night in Orlando…
Families with younger children may want to be tucked up a little earlier – but that just means you’ll be up in time for the Character Breakfast, which whisks you away in a limo for an all-you-can-eat breakfast with your favourite Disney characters!
Quick Facts about Orlando
Flight Time from UK:
The average flight time from London to Orlando is 8h 5min
Orlando International Airport (MCO) is located 9 miles southeast of downtown Orlando, and within 20 miles to almost all the major hotels and attractions.
Orlando’s climate is humid and subtropical with two major seasons a year. From June to September, the weather is hot and rainy, while the dry season lasts from October through May.
Temperatures in Orlando range from an average of 16°C in January to an average of 28°C in July and August.
- Country code: +1
- Emergency Services Number: 911
Getting Around Orlando
- Hop on and off around the International Drive Resort Area of Orlando, the main area for entertainment, dining, shopping and attractions.
- You can choose from a 5, 7 or 14-day pass to the I-Ride Trolley, which can be used for as many journeys as you like.
Renting a Car
There are a number of rental car companies within walking distance of the main terminal at Orlando International Airport.
- Lynx is one of the largest bus companies in Florida and the only bus line that services all of Orlando. It’s not the fastest way to get around, but the fares are very reasonable.
- There’s also a free downtown public bus - the LYMMO - which services the entire downtown Orlando area, including the business, entertainment, and shopping districts.
- LYMMO actually has its own designated lanes and traffic signals, ensuring that the buses can easily make their way around even during rush hour.
- It’s easy to find a taxi in most of the popular areas of Orlando, particularly the downtown area and tourist resorts.
- Most of the theme park areas also have designated taxi ranks.
Orlando has a well-deserved reputation for world-class attractions, with its incredible theme parks, excursions and experiences that are perfect for families and couples of all ages.
But while there’s no escaping the fact that theme parks are a major draw when it comes to Orlando attractions, a trip to Orlando really can be whatever you want to make it; with lots of tours and experiences outside of the big parks!
Check out the guides and tips above for getting the best Orlando park tickets and other Orlando attractions.