Algarve to Lisbon Tour - Full Day
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Algarve to Lisbon Tour - Full Day - Intro
Spend a day exploring Portugal’s capital city on this Lisbon Tour from the Algarve!
Algarve to Lisbon Tour - Full Day – Full Details
Lisbon is one of the oldest and most magnificent capitals in the world, as well as being one of southern Europe’s most popular cities.
This tour uncovers some of the city’s most cherished landmarks including the Jerónimos Monastery and the beautiful Alfama area.
No trip to Portugal is complete without a visit to Lisbon, so make sure you book this unmissable day trip!
This day trip from the Algarve to Lisbon starts with a visit to the ‘25th April’ bridge over the river Tejo.
From here you can enjoy the best views of Lisbon, before moving on to explore the city’s historic centre.
Visit the Jerónimos Monastery, Torre de Belém, the Monument of Discoveries and Alfama - the beautiful old Moorish quarter.
There will also be plenty of free time for lunch (not included in price), shopping and sightseeing at your own pace.
- Culture Vultures
Algarve to Lisbon Tour - Full Day – Key Info
- Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Pick-up times will be confirmed once you’ve made your booking.
- Pick-up is available from centrally-located hotels in the following resorts:
- Praia da Luz
- Praia Rocha
- Armacao Pera
- Praia Gale
- Olhos d’agua
- Vale Lobo
- Quinta Lago
- Children aged 0-2 years go FREE!
- Shoulders and knees must be covered when entering religious buildings.
- Pick-up from resorts listed.
- Not Included:
- Entrance fees to some venues. These may incur an additional charge.