Lake Garda To Verona Day Trip
A visit to Fair Verona is an absolute must-do when you’re staying at Lake Garda. Shakespeare’s inspiration for Romeo & Juliet, jewel of the European Renaissance.... this magical city is just bursting with allure and charisma!
The Lake Garda to Verona tour includes a panoramic tour of Verona accompanied by an experienced guide who will entertain you with facts and stories about this fabulous city!
Explore some of Verona’s most popular sights, such as Juliet’s house and balcony*, the magnificent Arena di Verona, and the famous Piazza delle Erbe and Piazza dei Signori.
The afternoon will be free to spend at your leisure. Visit the cafes or do some shopping at Via Mazzini, one of the most elegant streets in Italy.
*The visit to Juliet’s house and the Arena are optional and not included in the price of your ticket.
- Culture Vultures
Lake Garda To Verona Day Trip – Key Info
- April to October: Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Please allow a full day for this tour.
- Departure Time:
- The first pick-up will be Limone at approximately 8am. Pick-ups will continue along the lake with last pick up in Peschiera at around 10.10am. Your exact pick up time will be confirmed to you on your e-ticket.
- The tour will depart Verona at approximately 4pm.
- Please ensure that you are outside your hotel or local meeting point at the time confirmed on your voucher.
- Round-trip transfers from hotels in Limone, Malcesine, Brenzone, Castelleto, Pai, Riva, Arco, Torbole, Torri, Garda, Bardolino, Lazise and Peschiera are included.
- Please ensure that you select the correct ticket according to the area you are staying.
- Important: Due to logistics sometimes it will not be possible to pick you up outside your hotel but at a local meeting point within walking distance.
- Dress Code:
- Important: Please note that when visiting churches and museums shoulders and knees should be covered.
- Round trip transfers from Lake Garda to Verona.
- Professional guide.
- Panoramic tour of Verona.
- Tour of the most important sights in the city.
- Not Included:
- The visit to Juliet’s house (€6 approx) and the Arena (€10 approx) are optional extras and not included in the price of your ticket.
Please note that during the low season (April/May/September/October) tours are subject to cancellations if minimum numbers are not reached in which case an alternative day/time or full refund will be offered.