Moulin Rouge Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Moulin Rouge Tickets
Spice up your life and inject a little “ooh-la-la” into your Parisian evening with our exceptional value Moulin Rouge tickets!
Ask anyone how they'd like to spend an evening in Paris and a visit to the Moulin Rouge is usually at the top of the list.
Our value-for-money Moulin Rouge tickets not only assure you an evening at the world's most famous and glamorous cabaret, but also gives you a choice of meal and drinks options, plus you can even opt for transport to the show so you have your whole evening covered!
The Moulin Rouge has been the place to enjoy an evening of cancan and cabaret for Parisians and people from all over the world since it opened its doors in 1889.
'Féerie', (Fairy), the latest show at the Moulin Rouge continues in pure cabaret tradition, featuring the legendary Doriss Girls and 1000's of sequins, rhinestones and feathers!
If you’ve selected a ticket which includes dinner, this indulgent evening continues with a delightful meal at the Moulin Rouge. Make a selection from the outstanding Belle Époque, Toulouse Lautrec or Mistinguett menu and allow renowned chef Dalloyau to take you on an exquisite culinary journey. Bon appétit!
Transport is also included with some of our Moulin Rouge tickets. You’ll be picked up from a specified departure point in an air-conditioned coach and accompanied to the show by a helpful and friendly tour hostess.
And at the end of a memorable evening, you’ll be dropped off in the vicinity of your Paris hotel with a multitude of glittering memories!
- Culture Vultures
- Theatre Fanatics
The Moulin Rouge is located at 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris, France.
- The first Moulin Rouge show starts at 9pm and finishes at 10.45pm
- The second show begins at 11pm and finishes at 1am (please note on weekends the second show may not start until 11.15pm)
- Please ensure you arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before your show is due to start.
- If your ticket includes dinner at the Moulin Rouge, please arrive at the venue by 6.30pm.
- Please click here. to view the Mistinguett, Toulouse Lautrec and Belle Époque menus
- Please click here. to view the childrens' menu
- Please click here to view the vegetarian & vegan menu (available when you book the Toulouse Lautrec ticket option)
Departure and Return Time:
- If your ticket includes transport, please make your way to the pick-up point at Pyramides Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides, Paris 1st (nearest subway station is Tuileries, Line 1).
- Please ensure you have checked-in at the departure point by 6.15pm for departure at 6.45pm.
- You’ll be returned to the vicinity of your Paris hotel (central Paris zones 1-20) at approximately 11.15pm.
- Show duration is approximately 1 hour 40 minutes.
- If you’ve chosen a ticket with transport, please allow approximately 5 hours for the evening from pick-up to drop-off.
- Shorts, bermudas, short-pants, sports clothes, sports shoes and flip-flops are not permitted.
- Please note that you may be refused entry if you are not dressed accordingly.
Children under the age of 6 are not permitted in The Moulin Rouge.
- The Moulin Rouge are happy to accommodate wheelchair users where possible, however please contact us on 0844 873 0070 before making your booking so we can advise you further
- Please note there is no ramp access to the venue or transport
It is strictly prohibited to take pictures, film or to record all or part of the show, or the hall. Any violation of this will result in the confiscation of your recording device until the end of the show or even eviction from the show
- Cabaret show.
- Options include champagne, 3-course meal and transport, depending on your ticket choice.
- We’ll email you immediately to confirm that we’ve received your booking. The specific details, including the local operator’s contact details, will be sent within 48 hours once they are confirmed by our supplier.
About the Moulin Rouge Restaurant
The Moulin Rouge’s brigade consists of 120 Maître-Ds, head waiters and waiters, and is supervised by Henri Poussimour,
Every night, 25 cooks prepare the meals in a kitchen managed by the famous Maison Dalloyau; a French institution in the world of gastronomy well known for its traditional production based on a specific knowledge in all types of catering jobs.
3 creative and top-quality menus - Toulouse-Lautrec, Belle Epoque and Mistinguett – as well as “A la Carte”, vegetarian and vegan menus are available.
The Moulin Rouge’s wines and champagnes are specially selected by the wine cellarman among the famous French best growths.
Your meal will be accompanied by the Moulin Rouge Orchestra, to which you and the other guests can take to the dance floor until the show begins!
Valid from March 22nd to September 19th (except on the Holiday period).
Valid from September 20th to March 20th 2020 (except on the Holiday period).
To view vegetarian menu, please click here >
Please note that menus may be subject to change.
Valentine’s at the Moulin Rouge
A special Valentine’s Evening Menu is available on 14th and 15th of February. If you would like to enjoy this menu, please book the ‘Belle Epoque’ ticket for one of these dates.
Please check the Valentine's Evening 2020 Tab for menu information
Valentine's 2020 Menu
14th and 15th February 2020
The easiest way to get to the Moulin Rouge is by the efficient Metro. The nearest stop is Blanche on Line 2 which will leave you with only a couple of minutes walk when arriving.
Address: 82, BOULEVARD DE CLICHY, 75018 PARIS - MONTMARTRE