Marmaris To Rhodes Day Trip
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Marmaris To Rhodes Day Trip - Intro
Travel from Marmaris to Rhodes by high-speed catamaran on this exciting day trip!
Explore the narrow streets and cobbled alleys of the beautiful island of Rhodes which boasts attractions on every corner from unique shops and traditional restaurants to the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of St. John.
Marmaris To Rhodes Day Trip – Itinerary
- 7.20 to 8.20am: Pick-up from hotel or apartments.
- 9.05 to 10.05am: Catamaran from Marmaris to Rhodes.
- 10.05 to 4.05pm: Free time to explore Rhodes.
- 4.30 to 5.30pm: Return crossing from Rhodes to Marmaris.
- 5.30 to 6.30pm: Drop-off at hotel or apartments.
Marmaris To Rhodes Day Trip – Full Details
Enjoy the 45-minute crossing from Marmaris to Rhodes by high-speed catamaran on this exciting full-day excursion.
Enjoy time to explore Rhodes at your own pace by visiting the many historical sites on the island or shopping for bargains in the colourful local shops.
The walled Old City in Rhodes is well worth a visit, with its labyrinthine cobbled alleyways and pretty narrow streets.
It is here that you’ll find the historic Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of St. John, the bastion of a powerful religious brotherhood which used its wealth from the profits of trade to enrich the town.
At the end of a fascinating day of exploration, enjoy the scenic crossing back to Marmaris from where you’ll be taken safely back to your hotel.
Marmaris To Rhodes Day Trip – Key Info
- Food and beverages.
Important: Please note this tour requires all customers passport details before travel. Please call to book. We will need full details (name, sex, date of birth, passport number & nationality). Very Important: Please note the child must be no older than 6 years old at 31 Dec 2008. If the above information is not received clients will not be accepted for this trip. Please also ask clients to bring their passport on the trip.
- 31st March to 28th October: Monday to Saturday.
- Departure Location:
- Available from 2 resorts: Marmaris & Icmeler
- Please Note: Pick-up is not available from the Marmaris Imperial - Suntopia Hotel or the Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel.
IMPORTANT: Please note pickups are not available from the following hotels: Cooks Club Adokoy, TUI Blue Marmaris Hotel, Marmaris Resort and Spa Hotel. You will be directed to your nearest hotel for your pick-up when you call to reconfirm your tour.
- Pick-up Time:
- Between 7.15am and 8.10am.
- Drop-off Time:
- Between 5.30pm and 6.30pm.
- Children under the age of 7 are charged locally for their place on the coach.
- If you require a seat on the hotel transfer for an under-7, please ask when you book.
- Return transfers from selected resorts.
- Not Included: