Sagrada Familia Tour - Skip the Line
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Skip The Lines With The Sagrada Familia Tour
The magnificent Sagrada Familia cathedral is one of the most visited buildings in the world, so the queues can be pretty formidable.
With skip-the-line entry you can walk straight in and save yourself all that waiting time!
- 1 ½ hour guided tour around Antoni Gaudi’s iconic masterpiece
- Learn more about Gaudi, his life and his work from your professional tour guide
- Also includes entry to the Sagrada Familia Museum
The Sagrada Familia
La Sagrada Familia (The Holy Family) Cathedral is just one example of Barcelona’s spectacular architecture created by Gaudi, which countless visitors flock from around the world to see.
This immense Gothic basilica was the project on which Gaudi was working at the time of his death in 1926, and is not is not expected to be finished for another 80 years!
The Sagrada Familia is described by eminent art critics as ‘the most extraordinary personal interpretation of Gothic architecture since the Middle Ages’. Both its interior and exterior are unlike any other building in the world.
The design of the building is based on a Latin cross, with five aisles and central nave vaults which reach 30m in height.
During the tour, your expert guide will provide fascinating facts and stories about Gaudi and the cathedral itself, as well as answering any questions you might have.
The tour also includes admission to the Sagrada Familia Museum, which displays models and drawings depicting the history and development of the cathedral from its beginnings to the present day.
- Culture Vultures
- Various throughout the year - please see the booking calendar for specific dates.
- Please note that the tour operating times will depend on the season.
Approximately 1 ½ hours
- Julia office at Calle Sardenya 311, Barcelona.
- Please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes before your tour is due to begin
IMPORTANT - Sagrada Familia with Tower Access:
- Children aged 6 years or younger, unaccompanied minors (under 18 years old), people with reduced mobility and people with vertigo or cardiovascular problems are not permitted to go up the towers.
- The elevator is only used to ascend the tower. To descend you will take the 300 steps back to ground level, so this tour is therefore not suitable for anyone with walking difficulties.
Sagrada Familia - Fast Track Tour
- 9am ( May to October)
- 10am ( November to March) Not available on Saturdays and Sundays
- 12pm (May to October)
- 4pm (May to October)
- 5pm (May to September)
- 10am ( May to October) not available on Sundays
- 11am ( May to October)
- 1pm (May to October)
- 2pm (November to March)
- 3pm (May to October)
- 4pm (November to March)
Sagrada Familia - Including Towers - Fast Track Tour
- 9am ( May to October) Not available on Sundays
- 2pm ( May to September)
- 2pm (October)
- 12pm ( November to March)