Terra Natura Benidorm
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Take the family for a fun, fascinating and educational day out at Terra Natura, a new-generation wildlife park in Benidorm!
Plus – book the Terra Natura and Aqua Natura combo ticket and you’ll also have access to the Aqua Natura water park – the perfect day out!
Terra Natura is a must-do for wildlife fans visiting Benidorm – it’s home to over 1,500 animals from 200 different species, many of which are seriously endangered.
Don’t miss the “Zooimmersion” experience – a new concept in habitat design which enables you to interact with the animals with no barriers between you – at least, no visible ones!
This 320,000m² park is divided into four themed areas: Pangea, America, Europe and Asia.
There is a wide variety of shows throughout the day, including spontaneous performances which could happen at any time, anywhere!
Just some of the fabulous experiences you can look forward to at Terra Natura include:
Strap yourself into the “Bird of Prey Challenge” and get ready to zoom at over 50km/h over the elephants’ plain!
Feeding the elephants:
You won’t believe how much these guys can pack away! Watch these gentle 4,000-kilo beasts as they enjoy their dinner and interact with their keepers.
Birds of prey in flight:
Terra Natura’s birds of prey show off their beauty, skill and speed in a breathtaking flight demonstration! With peregrine falcons, a triple crossbreed falcon, a female eagle owl, a common kestrel and Harris hawks.
Keepers are on-hand throughout the park to give friendly, personalised talks and answer any questions about the animals at Terra Natura.
Donkey rides (weekends only):
Little ones will love a ride out into the countryside by the Greek ruins on a friendly, gentle donkey.
Aqua Natura Water Park
Get ready for a wet and wild time at Terra Natura’s very own water park!
With a wave pool, over 1000m of thrilling water chutes, children’s pool, lighthouse breakwater, spa & sun deck, there’s definitely something for everyone to enjoy.
Take a stroll down the promenade and you’ll reach the beach, where you can stretch out in the sun or go for a dip.
Aqua Natura has an open visual field, so that parents can relax while their children have fun, as well as changing rooms, beach bars and more!
- Nature Lovers
You’ll notice the silhouette of Pangea’s huge Volcano even before you enter the park!
Get ready to enter this mysterious world of venomous creatures - from insects, plants, mushrooms and minerals to some of the most striking reptiles and amphibians!
Here you’ll learn all about poison and the animals who produce it for self-defence or to capture their prey.
Discover the only two poisonous lizards in the world, and get close-up to deadly snakes, tarantulas, scorpions and the tiniest multicoloured frogs which can kill an elephant with a drop of their sweat!
A world of lush vegetation, where indigenous animals move through the silhouettes of Mayan ruins.
Visit the Temple of Life – a huge tropical forest aviary with all kinds of brilliantly-named birds. Expect to see chachalacas, horned guans, trumpet finches, toucans, orioles, parrots, jacanas and many more!
America is also home to fun, furry and sometimes fearsome mammals such as monkeys, capybaras, ocelots and jaguars.
Asia’s monsoon grasslands is home to one of the biggest elephants herds in Europe, as well as being the territory of the Indian rhinoceros and other major herbivorous animals of India.
These amazing, prehistoric-looking creatures are almost impossible to see anywhere else in Spain.
Don’t miss the Temple of Tigers, where tigers, leopards and other big cats stalk, play and feed in an area which recreates their natural habitat.
With its calm Mediterranean waters, the continent of Europe is home to an entire Greek village. Kalicameni perches on the cliff-top which you can reach by donkey, passing through pine and carob forests where deer and roebuck feed.
- Terra Natura is open all year round (excluding some holidays)
- Aqua Natura is generally open from April - October
- Tickets are open dated and can be used anytime during the same calendar year.
For Terra Natura calendar click here
For Aqua Natura calendar click here
- Opening times vary throughout the year, but the park is usually open from 10am or 10.30am.
- We recommend that you check with the park before your visit.
To fully enjoy all the attractions of the Park, we recommend you set aside a full day for your visit.
Parking is available at a current price of 5€ per car per day.
You can rent the following items at Terra Natura:
- Baby buggies: single - 8€ or double - 10€
- Lockers - 5€
- Electric scooters (perfect for senior citizens or people with reduced mobility) - 32€
- Wheelchairs are provided free of charge on a first-come first-served basis (a security deposit of 10€ is required).
- All these services can be arranged at the Customer Service office.
Terra Natura also has a free Shopping Collection Service, where you can leave any heavy bags and collect them when you leave.
Food & Drink:
- A wide range of restaurants are available at Terra Natura, ranging from à la carte meals to self-service outlets, bars and cafés for sandwiches and snacks.
- There are also picnic areas available at Terra Natura to bring your own food.
- Terra Natura provides special parking areas, telephones in the washrooms and dedicated seating areas in the show and exhibition zones.
- There is also a specially-adapted children’s play area, the “Children’s Temple”, which is the first of its kind and is perfect for children with disabilities
- People with reduced mobility can enjoy Terra Natura exactly the same as other visitors. However please bear in mind that there are steep slopes in certain areas – so we recommend that anyone with limited mobility visit with someone who can give them assistance.
Please contact Terra Natura at least 24 hours in advance if you intend to bring a guide dog.
Admission to Terra Natura
- Zip Wire
- Transport to/from the park
- Terra Natura is in Benidorm, 1 minute from the AP7 motorway and the N-332 highway, and right next to Terra Mitica theme park.
- GPS: Avda. Alcalde Eduardo Zaplana, cross with CV-70
- Access to the Park is very well signposted.
Foia del Verdader, 1 (03502) Benidorm, Alicante province.
- From the AP-7 motorway, take exit 65 (if coming from Valencia) or exit 65A (if coming from Alicante).
- Terra Natura can also be accessed from the N-332 highway.
- Parking is avaiable at 5€ per car per day.
- From Benidorm Rincón de Loix area - line 1 (ex 21)
- From Parque de Elche - line 41 (ex 22)
Take the railway network of the Generalitat Valenciana (FGV) to Benidorm station. From here there are buses to the park.
Taxi ranks can be found in both Benidorm and at the park itself.