Harry Potter Studio Tour
Warner Brothers have opened up their sets for an official Harry Potter studio tour, featuring authentic sets, costumes and props from the making of the Harry Potter films!
Jump on-board the real Hogwarts Express train!
The original steam engine that was used in the Harry Potter film series is now part of the studio tour!
Visitors can climb aboard the famous train and sit in the carriage that was used for filming. Scenes shown through the ‘windows’ show how iconic train scenes from the films were created, such as the escape of Harry’s first Chocolate Frog and the Dementor attack.
The Hogwarts Express is part of a 20,000ft2 expansion, which includes a recreation of Platform 9 ¾.
- Return transportation from Central London in a branded Harry Potter Studio Tour bus
- A behind-the-scenes walking tour of the studios
- Film sets open to the public for the first time ever
- See the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter film series
- Preferred Partners with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
The Harry Potter Studio Tour showcases the British artistry, technology and talent that went into producing the world-famous movies.
Fans of the Harry Potter films can discover behind-the-scenes secrets of how they were created and how the various magical creatures were brought to life in the studio’s workshops.
This tour is an unforgettable opportunity to step inside the world of Harry Potter and really experience the magic for yourself!
4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH.
Tour Start Times:
- 9am - departs 7.30am, last check-in time 7.15am.
- 10am - departs 8am, last check-in time 7.45am.
- 11am - departs 9am, last check-in time 8.45am.
- 12pm - departs 10am, last check-in time 9.45am.
- 1pm - departs 11am, last check-in time 10.45am.
- 2pm - departs 12pm, last check-in time 11.45am.
- 3pm - departs 1pm, last check-in time 12.45pm.
- 4pm - departs 2pm, last check-in time 1.45pm.
- 5pm - departs 3pm, last check-in 2.45pm.
- 6pm - departs 4pm, last check-in 3.45pm.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to check-in.
Tour Return Times:
- 9am Tour - departs studio 12.30pm, check-in closes 12.15pm.
- 10am Tour - departs studio 1.30pm, check-in closes 1.15pm.
- 11am Tour - departs studio 2.30pm, check-in closes 2.15pm.
- 12pm Tour - departs studio 3.30pm, check-in closes 3.15pm.
- 1pm Tour - departs studio 4.30pm, check-in closes 4.15pm.
- 2pm Tour - departs studio 5.30pm, check-in closes 5.15pm.
- 3pm Tour - departs studio 6.30pm, check-in closes 6.15pm.
- 4pm Tour - departs studio 7.30pm, check-in closes 7.15pm.
- 5pm Tour - departs studio 8.30pm, check-in closes 8.15pm.
- 6pm Tour - departs studio 9.30pm, check-in closes 9.15pm.
Once booked your tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Tours may be cancelled due to minimum numbers not being reached.
Entry to Warner Brothers Studio tour is free for children aged 4 and under. Infants aged 3-4 will incur a charge for transportation as they will be occupying a seat.
If you are bringing any children under 5, please call us on 0844 873 0070 to make your booking, so we can reserve their seats on the transport.
Disabled visitors and Carers:
- One free ticket is provided for each carer accompanying a paying disabled visitor. This includes a seat on the transport to the studios.
- If you are a carer accompanying a disabled visitor on this tour, please call us on 0844 873 0070 to arrange your complimentary ticket.
- Carers must provide assistance to the visitor and proof of entitlement will be required on entry to the Studio Tour
- Return transport
- Behind the scenes walking tour
- Viewing of sets, props, costumes and more from Harry Potter film series
Food and drinks
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets will include entry to most, but not necessarily all, areas of the tour. Subject to availability and at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London absolute discretion, you may be asked to purchase additional tickets to obtain access to certain areas of the tour.
- Photocopies, incomplete copies or counterfeit tickets will not be accepted and Warner Bros. Studio Tour London (WBSL) reserves the right to refuse entry to the tour to any person attempting to use such items.
- No food or beverage of any nature may be brought on the tour. Food and beverage purchased during the tour may only be consumed in designated areas within the tour.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 16 years or over whilst on or in the vicinity of the tour. Such children shall remain under the control and supervision of such adult at all times.
- The tour is estimated to take approximately three hours, however, as the tour is mostly self guided, you are free to explore the attraction at your own pace. During peak times, the waiting period may exceed 30 minutes.
- Cameras are allowed in all areas of the tour apart from the greenscreen areas and pre-tour cinema, but video recording and any tripods, flashes, etc., are prohibited.
- Once booked your tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable